We are a group of seven young BAME Women striving for BAME SUCCESS. Zahara derives from the Arabic language meaning Flower in Bloom.
Zahara Women aim to bring about equal representation of BAME women in the workplace by supporting women to reach positions of power and obtain success. Our goal is to break down barriers in the workplace by creating a strong BAME network of women of all ages.
We achieve this through:
- Creating and delivering events
- Designing and delivering workshops
- Chairing panel discussions
- Creating an online community forum called BAME Leadership
- Using social media promote our themes and encourage discussion
Picture taken at our event "Women in Leadership"