No - content is imported and flagging is allowed
Show on homepage:
- Nearly 80,000 children and young people suffer from severe depression
- Over 8,000 children aged under 10 years old suffer from severe depression
- 72% of children in care have behavioural or emotional problems - these are some of the most vulnerable people in our society
- 95% of imprisoned young offenders have a mental health disorder. Many of them are struggling with more than one disorder
- The number of young people aged 15-16 with depression nearly doubled between the 1980s and the 2000s.
It's time to do something about it!