The term ‘UpRising’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 18 Victoria Park Square, London, E2 9PF. Our company registration number is 01319183. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- This website is a platform to aggregate the many campaigns our participants develop as part of UpRising's programmes. As such, the platform displays a range of User Content that is sampled from other external sites.
- UpRising takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that is published here but posted on any external site. Our Users are solely responsible for the content of their external posts and the consequences of posting or publishing it. This platform is acting only as a passive conduit for the aggregation and publication of our User's Content. UpRising shall not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of User Content posted on external sites.
- Any User Content that is posted that violates any law or infringes any rights of any third party, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights, publicity rights or rights of privacy shall be identified and removed from the site with our sole discretion.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.